Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Photo Shoot


Okay for the first time in our family of 4 history we have FINALLY had professional pics made. I am super excited with how they turned out. I love Jim's style and highly recommend him...my plug...www.jvzphoto.com
This is one of the first shots Jim got of the girls & one of the best cause Addie quickly lost interest. But, in the beginning she thought it was fun to lay down on the ground and mimick sissy. After a minute of that she was done.

While Addie was busy raiding the playroom Ella was busy eating up the camera. I was surprised at how much she was getting into it. I really think it was because she watches Jon & Kate all the time and they have family photo shoots a lot on there. I am glad it made her feel special!!! Everyone deserves to feel like a supermodel no matter what age!



This pic of Matt & Ella really does capture the love they have with each other! Daddy is the fun one that can always get Ella laughing hysterically just like this. I could say it a million times, but she is a daddy's girl!


Background on this pic...we tried to get her to give me a peck on the cheek and she decided to go full make-out mode on my cheek. Girl has been watching too much Hannah Montana. She saw Hannah & her beau share a real kiss and it really intrigued her. No more Hannah for a long time cause daddy says she can't date or kiss till she is 30 and that is a long way to go. Can't be giving her ideas.

Addie would not get her hands out of her mouth for most of the shoot. I love it though, because this is exactly how she is when she gets nervous and uncertain of the situation.


I was playing peek-a-boo with her behind the camera.



Addie finally having fun!




The girls showing off their playful nature.


2 comments:

MJ said...

Kari oh my Goodness these pictures are beautiful!!! I love them! I guess these were the pics you were talking about...I love them! Defnitely some 16x20's for your walls! You're so beautiful Kari!!
What a beautiful family you are!

Kari said...

Awh thanks MJ!! We so loved getting together while you were in. Hope to see you this summer...maybe in your neck of the woods.