Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weird things kids (or maybe just my kids) find amusing.

Why do my children have a sudden obsession with licking each other on the face? Now that is just plain gross! Not to mention the embarrassment factor when they do it in public. They think it is the most hilarious thing ever. Are we dogs and cats all the sudden?

Also, Addie will not give up her obsession with lotion, shampoo, and body wash. I am keeping Johnson & Johnson in business lately. I walked out of the bathroom for two seconds at bathtime, and when I came back in the entire bottle of shampoo had been emptied into the bath water. But, at least this time the soap was only in the tub. Beats walking in the bathroom to find the entire bottle of pink, princess bath bubbles covering the floor. In her defense, I guess she feels the constant need to disinfect herself from the licking. UGH!

No comments: