Thursday, September 17, 2009

If I remember how to add I guess this makes post 100!!!! And, it is really Jan 12, 2010...that shows how long ago I began the original post

So what have we been up to lately?? A little bit of everything. I had such high hopes for this blog when I began, but lately I have really slacked on it. Turns out the busier life gets, the less time you have to blog about it. My main objective was to use this blog as a type of "scrapbook" to someday be able to reflect on the precious youth of my kiddos with a few random thoughts from my own average life added in here and there. You know, not all of us can have our own reality show to highlight our kids cuteness, or to impose our vast amount of knowledge about anything and everything onto the world. Therefore, we have to resort to blogging :)

I know it is 2010, but I would really like to catch up on some highlight moments for me and the fam during 2009. One of my many resolutions is to be better about blogging. I really do cherish all the little things I have been able to record about the girls. Most are things I would have forgotten already if it weren't for random pictures or these blog posts. We tend to remember the big events in life on our own, but those things are few and far between in most normal lives. Everyday things are what matter the most! They are what makes us who we are. So, here are to all the little things in life! I pray that you find as much enjoyment in those things as I do! Welcome 2010! We look forward to the laughter & tears you hold in store!

No comments: