Thursday, May 1, 2008

Should I hold her to this

Me and Ella were talking about where she was going today (preschool, swim lessons). She asked me who my friends were at school, and I told her I didn't go to school anymore, but that I liked al the new preschool mommies I had met. She was surprised I didn't go to school so I told her that I had been to K-12 and to college. She was intreged by college and wanted to know what it was. I told her it was the place where she takes swim lessons and where Greg and Lana work. I told her she would get to go there someday or some place like it (i.e. Harvard, Yale, Vandy). She said, "No I don't want to go to college I want to stay with you". I told her she still had 14 years to get ready for it so don't worry she wasn't going yet. Then she said she wanted me and daddy to go to college with her and live in the dorm with her...I told her if she still feels like this when she is 17 that then we will talk! Maybe I will hold her to this someday when we aren't wanting to let her go.

No comments: