Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What gives it away that my kids are missing summer??


Ella is home sick from school today with a terrible runny nose, chest congestion and a bit of a fever. However, she wasn't sick enough to keep her and Addie from getting into my closet and raiding the pool gear. Through her little stuffy nose she coughed, "M0mmy can we go swimming?' Yeah right! Addie is pretty proud of her ducky, and he is her new companion for the day. She is walking around the house with him around her middle going, "Duck, Duck!"

2 comments:

MJ said...

Kari that is hillarious!! Caleb has been asking me for the last 2 months if we can go swimming..I told him yes after your birthday LOL!! He's bday is in May...he doesn't like my answer too much!

Kari said...

How funny! Well maybe we will get to see you all this summer and the kids can enjoy a big swim together!!