Friday, March 13, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like....Spring. Huh??

Snow Day!!! I am sure the weather men were ready to pee their pants they were so excited to get to scroll the Polar Report just one more time. Krogers was equally excited as they sold their weekly quota of bread and milk in just one day! The snow came and quickly went, but it was fun while it lasted!!


Can you guess the theme to this post? If you said snow guess again. How about hunger! Can you tell that we jumped up and ran outside so fast that we forgot about breakfast? I knew the snow was not supposed to last long, so I wanted to make sure we got out to enjoy it first thing. Next time we will stop and scarf the cheerios first, because they ate snow, snow, and more snow.



...then they took their hunger out on Frosty. His carrot mouth & blueberry eyes didn't last too long.



This was my first attempt at a snowman. This snow must have been very, very good snowman snow, because with very little effort we had a nice snowman in no time. Pretty proud of myself considering I am a novice :)

Poor Frosty! He lost his head within his first hour of life. Hopefully, he will come again someday, and when he does I hope he doesn't scare the kids.

No comments: