Friday, May 21, 2010

MOZY...Might be the best $4.95 you'll ever spend!

http://www.mozy.com/

If you don't have a backup service I highly suggest Mozy.

It is an online backup service that saved all our precious memories a few weeks ago when a virus took over my computer profile. It deleted all my files under my user profile...which included every picture I have taken over the last 7 years.

We don't backup our pics on CD's, so if my hubby wouldn't have signed up for Mozy over a year ago I would have lost every precious picture of my babies! So this is my PSA for the day...if you haven't backed up your files do it now!

Even if you do backup to CD I would still suggest it. It is smart to have your files backed up and housed somewhere other than your own home. It is $4.95 a month, but oh so worth it.

No comments: