Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally spring in KY!



Oh what joy! I never realize how down in the dumps I get in the winter until the first warm sunny day in spring hits and I suddenly have more of a pep in my step...Guess that sounds old person like and lame, but you know I am alot more lame now that I am a parent myself....Gosh and I am only 26. What will happen when I am 30...lol. Anywho, we are finally able to break free from the chains of this pathetically dirty house and play outside...yay!!!...oh and if you are Addie you finally get to eat potting soil!! Yeah, she did last night. The container was right by the sand table. We turned our back for one second and the next thing we know her mouth looks like she has eaten a bag of Oreos. Well here are a few pics of the girlies and Matt's beautiful lawn made possible by Chemlawn...what you didn't really think we would do that ourselves. Although now Matt has to mow twice a week thanks to all that fertilizer.

No comments: