Friday, July 25, 2008

Back tracking

Okay so you are going to start noticing old pics from the beginning of summer. I meant to keep up with all the summer happenings on here but have been too busy to do so. I feel really guilty that I have not done very much journaling about Addie since she was born. With Ella I would write little updates on her and I religiously kept up with the milestones...Addie is a different story. I guess I understand now (being the third child) why I never even had a baby book...the few things from my childhood that my mom recorded fit on a single sheet of my sisters Kindergarten manuscript paper. I am really no longer bitter about this fact cause I understand how it can happen :) Never really bitter to start with just like to tease my mom with this :) I look at Addie and realize just how fast my baby is growing up and how important it is for me to journal about this time now, because I will quickly forget what she (and Ella) were like at this age. I know all this stuff probably will never mean as much to the girls as it will to me. This is just stuff that I can sit in my rocker one day and reflect on. It really is a great life!!

No comments: