Monday, August 4, 2008

It's official....

I'm an Uppercase Living Demonstrator! I am so excited about this new business venture I started today. I fell in love with this product the first time I was introduced to it, but it has taken me 6 mos. to finally take the leap and become a demonstrator. I let fear hold me back alot, but this morning I just decided I will never know if I can succeed at something like this unless I try. If I fail it won't be because I haven't tried.

This is such a WONDERFUL product. All demonstrators will be getting their own personal website on Thursday so I can't wait for that! In the meantime you can check it out at http://www.uppercaseliving.com My demonstrator ID is 821153 so that you can check out the catalog online. This is such a clever product, but you will just have to see for yourself. It is relatively new to our area so I am excited about introducing this to people who have never heard of it. These expressions can be placed directly on the wall...but that is by no means where the creative fun ends. They look wonderful displayed on decorative tiles, canvas, glass, picture frames, platters, dinnerware...I mean the possibilities are almost endless.

No comments: