Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm still here!!

Life has been crazy since Ella started back to school. We are getting settled in to the new routine and Ella is loving school this year!! I have lots of updates to do so bare with me over the next few weeks. I have had to use all my spare time working on homework and getting stuff up and running for the UL business. I am proud to say that my work is paying off...I am finished with my course work and just have my final left to take!!! I have requested to do it this coming Friday...so I may actually be a college grad this semester!!! I am living proof that given enough time even a procrastinator can accomplish good things. I have missed blogging & facebook & the forums..so maybe within the week I can get back into it!! I never did finish all my backtracking over the summer so I guess I will give up on all that...but it was a good summer, but I always enjoy the school year cause I like to be busy and we just seem to have very lazy summers so it is nice to have a purpose again with school, dance, and music.

No comments: