Sunday, October 19, 2008

Missing our buddies!

We have really been missing our buddies Eli & Ethan lately! Life has been crazy for both of our families lately...okay theirs more than ours with the selling the house, living in a hotel in transition, moving to the rental in EC & Eli starting kindergarten. But, we have GOT to get together this week. Ella is dying to! She keeps asking me when we are going to Alicia's park again. We need to get over while the weather is so nice & walk the trails again. Anyhow, I ripped these pics that I just love off of Alicia's blog. I have been meaning to ask for copies, but think that is trivial with all that has been going on for them lately. So ripping will work for now. Aren't these pics just adorable??

2 comments:

Alicia Jane said...

We miss you guys too!! Tell Ella and Addie that Alicia loves them bunches!!

MJ said...

Aw its always nice having "buddies" visit. Looks like they had a good time. Lots of smiles!! I LOVE Ella's glasses!