Saturday, October 18, 2008

"In My Mini-Minnie High Heels."

I can't wait for Halloween! My dream was for Addie to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween, but I did not want to pay $50 for the ensemble on Ebay. But, Aunt Katie was able to score the shoes, ears, & dress(in red none the less..hard to come by now that Minnie Mouse on MM Clubhouse wears a pink dress). But, come on classic Minnie is red so that is what I envisioned.!!! If we can just get her to keep the ears & gloves, and heels it will be just precious this Halloween. You should have seen her trying to figure out how to walk in heels. It was hilarious! She was walking on her heels with her toes pointed up in the air. Too cute to see a 19 mos. old in heels! And, they are the most precious heels I have ever seen. THANKS AUNT KATIE!

No comments: