Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Living On Dreams & Spaghetti O's


My baby has an obsession, and that obsession is called Spaghetti O's---ABC's & Meatballs to be exact. Ask the child any time of day what she wants for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and you will be met with, "Spaghetti O's." I have to admit to caving every once in awhile and serving these bad boys up about 9am, but only after she has pushed the kitchen chair up to the pantry to get them out for me. Actually, the meatballs are all she likes, but I make her eat the ABC's cause that is the healthy, fortified part you know LOL! It's really cute to hear her with a mouthful saying, "I 'won't' mo meatballs. I do. I love skety o's."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I LOVED those when I was pregnant with Zoe. Won't touch them now. But hey... when you crave something, you gotta have it! I'm glad she eats them! Wish Zoe would! Looking forward to SUMMER and park days with y'all!